|§ 11.002||Purpose of Title; Construction|
|§ 11.003||Responsibility of Counties and Municipalities Not Affected|
|§ 11.004||Powers and Functions Not Affected|
Terms Used In Texas Human Resources Code Chapter 11 - General Provisions
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Fiduciary: A trustee, executor, or administrator.
- Person: includes corporation, organization, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, association, and any other legal entity. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Rule: includes regulation. See Texas Government Code 311.005