|§ 1954.151||Authorized Exclusions From Coverage|
|§ 1954.152||Coverage Under Personal Automobile Insurance Not Required|
|§ 1954.153||Defense or Indemnification of Claim|
|§ 1954.154||Assistance in Claim Investigation|
|§ 1954.155||Payment of Certain Claims|
Terms Used In Texas Insurance Code Chapter 1954 > Subchapter D - Personal Automobile Insurance
- Amortization: Paying off a loan by regular installments.
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Person: includes corporation, organization, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, association, and any other legal entity. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Property: means real and personal property. See Texas Government Code 311.005