|Part 1||General Provisions||63C-21-101 – 63C-21-102|
|Part 2||Commission and Strategic Plan||63C-21-201 – 63C-21-203|
Terms Used In Utah Code > Title 63C > Chapter 21
- Appeal: A request made after a trial, asking another court (usually the court of appeals) to decide whether the trial was conducted properly. To make such a request is "to appeal" or "to take an appeal." One who appeals is called the appellant.
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Commission: means the State Tax Commission. See Utah Code 41-1a-102
- Commission: means the Outdoor Adventure Commission created in Section 63C-21-201. See Utah Code 63C-21-102
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Division: means the Motor Vehicle Division of the commission, created in Section 41-1a-106. See Utah Code 41-1a-102
- Fleet: means one or more commercial vehicles. See Utah Code 41-1a-102
- Motor vehicle: means a self-propelled vehicle intended primarily for use and operation on the highways. See Utah Code 41-1a-102
- Owner: means a person, other than a lienholder, holding title to a vehicle, vessel, or outboard motor whether or not the vehicle, vessel, or outboard motor is subject to a security interest. See Utah Code 41-1a-102
- Process: means a writ or summons issued in the course of a judicial proceeding. See Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- Registration: means a document issued by a jurisdiction that allows operation of a vehicle or vessel on the highways or waters of this state for the time period for which the registration is valid and that is evidence of compliance with the registration requirements of the jurisdiction. See Utah Code 41-1a-102
- Special mobile equipment: includes :
(i) farm tractors; (ii) off-road motorized construction or maintenance equipment including backhoes, bulldozers, compactors, graders, loaders, road rollers, tractors, and trenchers; and (iii) ditch-digging apparatus. See Utah Code 41-1a-102
- Strategic plan: means the strategic plan developed in Section 63C-21-202. See Utah Code 63C-21-102
- United States: includes each state, district, and territory of the United States of America. See Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- Vehicle: includes a motor vehicle, trailer, semitrailer, off-highway vehicle, camper, park model recreational vehicle, manufactured home, and mobile home. See Utah Code 41-1a-102