|§ 76-4-101||Attempt — Elements of offense|
|§ 76-4-102||Attempt — Classification of offenses|
Terms Used In Utah Code > Title 76 > Chapter 4 > Part 1
- Actor: means a person whose criminal responsibility is in issue in a criminal action. See Utah Code 76-1-601
- Bodily injury: means physical pain, illness, or any impairment of physical condition. See Utah Code 76-1-601
- Conduct: means an act or omission. See Utah Code 76-1-601
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Offense: means a violation of any penal statute of this state. See Utah Code 76-1-601
- Person: means an individual, public or private corporation, government, partnership, or unincorporated association. See Utah Code 76-1-601
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes a state, district, or territory of the United States. See Utah Code 68-3-12.5