Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 10 > Article 19
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- division: refers to the division of preparedness and training. See Indiana Code 10-19-9-1
- Executor: A male person named in a will to carry out the decedent
- fusion center: means the Indiana intelligence fusion center established by IC 10-11-9-2. See Indiana Code 10-19-8.1-1
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- in writing: include printing, lithographing, or other mode of representing words and letters. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Minority leader: See Floor Leaders
- President pro tempore: A constitutionally recognized officer of the Senate who presides over the chamber in the absence of the Vice President. The President Pro Tempore (or, "president for a time") is elected by the Senate and is, by custom, the Senator of the majority party with the longest record of continuous service.
- provider: means an officer or employee of the state, an officer or employee of a governmental unit, or a volunteer who is engaged in at least one (1) of the following activities:
Indiana Code 10-19-9-2