|§ 28-1631||Traffic ticket enforcement assistance program; establishment|
|§ 28-1632||Refusal to renew registration; fees|
|§ 28-1634||Registration allowed|
Terms Used In Arizona Laws > Title 28 > Chapter 5 > Article 5
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Department: means the department of transportation acting directly or through its duly authorized officers and agents. See Arizona Laws 28-101
- Director: means the director of the department of transportation. See Arizona Laws 28-101
- highway: means the entire width between the boundary lines of every way if a part of the way is open to the use of the public for purposes of vehicular travel. See Arizona Laws 28-101
- including: means not limited to and is not a term of exclusion. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Monetary obligations: includes fines, fees, penalties, court costs, surcharges, restitution, assessments and penalty enhancements. See Arizona Laws 28-1630
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Oral argument: An opportunity for lawyers to summarize their position before the court and also to answer the judges' questions.
- Owner: means :
(a) A person who holds the legal title of a vehicle. See Arizona Laws 28-101
- Person: includes a corporation, company, partnership, firm, association or society, as well as a natural person. See Arizona Laws 1-215
- Restitution: means restitution ordered pursuant to section 13-603, subsection C. See Arizona Laws 28-1630
- State: means a state of the United States and the District of Columbia. See Arizona Laws 28-101
- Traffic: means pedestrians, ridden or herded animals, vehicles and other conveyances either singly or together while using a highway for purposes of travel. See Arizona Laws 28-1501