|Chapter 615||Miscellaneous Parking and Transportation Provisions Affecting Counties||615.001 – 615.103|
Terms Used In Texas Local Government Code > Title 14 > Subtitle B - County Parking and Transportation Provisions
- Comptroller: means the state comptroller of public accounts. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Department: means the Department of Agriculture. See Texas Agriculture Code 1.003
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Municipality: means a general-law municipality, home-rule municipality, or special-law municipality. See Texas Local Government Code 1.005
- Population: means the population shown by the most recent federal decennial census. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- United States: includes a department, bureau, or other agency of the United States of America. See Texas Government Code 311.005