|§ 1796.10||This chapter shall be known, and may be cited, as the Home Care …|
|§ 1796.11||The State Department of Social Services shall administer and enforce …|
|§ 1796.12||For purposes of this chapter, the following definitions shall …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Health and Safety Code > Division 2 > Chapter 13 > Article 1
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Director: means "State Director of Health Services. See California Education Code 24944
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Person: means any person, firm, association, organization, partnership, business trust, corporation, limited liability company, or company. See California Education Code 24942
- Spouse: includes "registered domestic partner" as required by Section 297. See California Education Code 24935