|§ 1660||The department shall make and promulgate, and may thereafter modify, …|
|§ 1661||The provisions of Chapter 3.5 (commencing with Section 11340) of Part …|
|§ 1662||The department is hereby authorized to inspect any premises or …|
Terms Used In California Codes > Health and Safety Code > Division 2 > Chapter 5 > Article 2
- Case law: The law as laid down in cases that have been decided in the decisions of the courts.
- county: includes "city and county". See California Education Code 1012
- department: means the State Department of Health Services. See California Penal Code 3049.5
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person. See California Education Code 1012
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories, and the words "United States" may include the district and territories. See California Education Code 1012