Terms Used In Texas Agriculture Code 25.004
- Department: means the Department of Agriculture. See Texas Agriculture Code 1.003
A nonprofit organization that receives a grant under this chapter must at regular intervals prescribed by the department report the results of the organization’s program to the department. A report under this section for a prescribed reporting period must include:
(1) a statement of the amount of food purchased and distributed using grant funds;
(2) a statement of the leveraged value of grant funds;
(3) a list of specific programs that benefited from grant funds; and
(4) a detailed accounting of how grant funds were spent.