|§ 615.021||Grants for Transportation Services|
|§ 615.022||Transportation Expenses of Certain Counties for Senior Citizens|
|§ 615.023||Contracts With Transit Authorities|
|§ 615.024||Regulation of Transit Authority Passengers|
Terms Used In Texas Local Government Code Chapter 615 > Subchapter C - Transportation
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Municipality: means a general-law municipality, home-rule municipality, or special-law municipality. See Texas Local Government Code 1.005
- Population: means the population shown by the most recent federal decennial census. See Texas Government Code 311.005