|Subchapter A||Parking||615.001 – 615.004|
|Subchapter C||Transportation||615.021 – 615.024|
|Subchapter D||Special County Road Assistance Program||615.101 – 615.103|
Terms Used In Texas Local Government Code Chapter 615
- Commissioner: means the commissioner of agriculture. See Texas Agriculture Code 1.003
- Comptroller: means the state comptroller of public accounts. See Texas Government Code 312.011
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Department: means the Department of Agriculture. See Texas Agriculture Code 1.003
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Municipality: means a general-law municipality, home-rule municipality, or special-law municipality. See Texas Local Government Code 1.005
- Person: includes corporation, organization, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, association, and any other legal entity. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Population: means the population shown by the most recent federal decennial census. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Property: means real and personal property. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Rule: includes regulation. See Texas Government Code 311.005
- Year: means 12 consecutive months. See Texas Government Code 311.005