|Part 1||General Provisions||13-56-101 – 13-56-103|
|Part 2||Ticket Resale Restrictions||13-56-201|
|Part 3||Enforcement and Reporting||13-56-301 – 13-56-302|
Terms Used In Utah Code > Title 13 > Chapter 56
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Escrow: Money given to a third party to be held for payment until certain conditions are met.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Month: means a calendar month, unless otherwise expressed. See Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- Notice: includes all papers and orders, except process, required to be served in any proceeding before any court, board, commission or officer, or when required by law to be served independently of such proceedings. See Utah Code 17-22-1
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Person: means :Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- Process: as used in this chapter includes all writs, warrants, summonses and orders of the courts of justice or judicial officers. See Utah Code 17-22-1
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes a state, district, or territory of the United States. See Utah Code 68-3-12.5
- Venue: The geographical location in which a case is tried.
- Writ: means an order or precept in writing, issued in the name of:Utah Code 68-3-12.5