|§ 5401||Legislative findings; purposes of chapter||31|
|§ 5402||Compacts — Authorized; definitions||31|
|§ 5403||Compacts — Required contents||31|
|§ 5404||Compacts — Optional contents||31|
|§ 5405||Medical assistance||31|
|§ 5406||Federal participation||31|
Terms Used In Delaware Code > Title 31 > Chapter 54
- Advice and consent: Under the Constitution, presidential nominations for executive and judicial posts take effect only when confirmed by the Senate, and international treaties become effective only when the Senate approves them by a two-thirds vote.
- Child: means a person who has not reached the age of 18 years. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- United States: includes its territories and possessions and the District of Columbia. See Delaware Code Title 6 Sec. 4307