|18-8103||Prohibited Activities — Penalties|
|18-8106||Providing Material Support to Terrorists|
Terms Used In Idaho Code > Title 18 > Chapter 81
- Assets: (1) The property comprising the estate of a deceased person, or (2) the property in a trust account.
- Civil disorder: means any public disturbance involving acts of violence by an assemblage of two (2) or more persons which acts cause an immediate danger of or result in damage or injury to the property or person of any other individual. See Idaho Code 18-8102
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Governmental military force: means the national guard, as defined in section 101(9) of title 10, United States Code; the organized militia of any state or territory of the United States, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia, not included with the definition of national guard as defined by such section 101(9); and the armed forces of the United States. See Idaho Code 18-8102
- Law enforcement agency: means a governmental unit of one (1) or more persons employed full time or part time by the state or federal government, or a political subdivision thereof, for the purpose of preventing and detecting crime and enforcing laws or local ordinances and the employees of which are authorized to make arrests for crimes while acting within the scope of their authority. See Idaho Code 18-8102
- Peace officer: means any duly appointed officer of a law enforcement agency as defined herein including, but not limited to, an officer of the Idaho state police, department of fish and game, a sheriff or deputy sheriff of a county, or a marshal or police officer of a city. See Idaho Code 18-8102
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person;
Idaho Code 73-114
Property: includes both real and personal property. See Idaho Code 73-114 State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories; and the words "United States" may include the District of Columbia and territories. See Idaho Code 73-114 Terrorism: means activities that:
Idaho Code 18-8102