Terms Used In Idaho Code > Title 67 > Chapter 75
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- device: means any equipment for installation on board a vessel which is designed to receive, retain, treat, or discharge sewage, and any process to treat such sewage. See Idaho Code 67-7503
- Discharge: includes , but it [is] not limited to, any spilling, leaking, pumping, pouring, emitting, emptying or dumping. See Idaho Code 67-7503
- Enforcement officer: means all persons designated as peace officers and authorized special deputies under Idaho law. See Idaho Code 67-7503
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Manufacturer: means any person engaged in manufacturing, assembling, or importing of marine sanitation devices or of vessels subject to the standards and regulations promulgated under the federal water pollution control act, as amended. See Idaho Code 67-7503
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Other wastes: include , but are not limited to, garbage, refuse, wood debris, oil, tar, and other "pollutants" as defined in the federal water pollution control act, as amended. See Idaho Code 67-7503
- Owner: means any person having a property interest in or entitled to the use or possession of a vessel, including a person entitled to use or possession subject to the interest in another person reserved or created by agreement and securing payment of performance of an obligation, but not including a lessee under lease not intended as security. See Idaho Code 67-7503
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Person: means an individual, partnership, firm, corporation or association, but does not include an individual on board a public vessel. See Idaho Code 67-7503
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person;
Idaho Code 73-114
Property: includes both real and personal property. See Idaho Code 73-114 Sewage: means human body wastes and the wastes from toilets and other receptacles intended to receive or retain body wastes. See Idaho Code 67-7503 State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories; and the words "United States" may include the District of Columbia and territories. See Idaho Code 73-114 Vessel: shall include every description of watercraft or other artificial contrivance used, or capable of being used, as a means of transportation on the waters of the state of Idaho. See Idaho Code 67-7503