(a) The department shall enter into a contract with the California Child Care Resource and Referral Network to administer the trustline duties as described in this chapter.
(b) The California Child Care Resources and Referral Network may subcontract with local resource and referral programs for the implementation of the trustline program at the local level.
Terms Used In California Health and Safety Code 1596.64
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- department: means State Department of Health Services. See California Health and Safety Code 20
- State: means the State of California, unless applied to the different parts of the United States. See California Health and Safety Code 23
(c) Notwithstanding any other law:
(1) Contracts or grants awarded pursuant to this chapter shall be exempt from the personal services contracting requirements of Article 4 (commencing with Section 19130) of Chapter 5 of Part 2 of Division 5 of Title 2 of the Government Code.
(2) Contracts or grants awarded pursuant to this chapter shall be exempt from the Public Contract Code and the State Contracting Manual, and shall not be subject to the approval of the Department of General Services.
(Amended by Stats. 2021, Ch. 116, Sec. 240. (AB 131) Effective July 23, 2021.)